This cymbal was bashed quite a lot before it was transformed into a Berben Clock! With its industrial and worn look, it sure is a striking timepiece. Once in place, the unique mounting system creates a little gap between the cymbal and wall, making it look like your clock is floating! The warm light emanating from behind adds even more character to this already remarkable design. It’s a lamp and clock in one!
- Really easy to put on a wall (screw and matching plug included)
- Runs on 1 AA battery (included)
- Sweep clock movement, so no tick-tock!
- On/Off with a cable switch
- Size: 36cm x 6cm
- Weight: 1.2kgYour order may vary from the pictures shown in this store, as this clock is made from a used cymbal.